Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I Could NOT Have This Cake and Eat It, Too!

Finally, one of my favorite things at the Chicago Flower and Garden Show was this amazing cake! Yes, it really is a cake! It was made by Creative Cakes Bakery and Cafe from Tinley Park, IL.


I immediately sent pics to my daughter, as she works at an elite cake store here in SE Michigan and told her I had found my next birthday cake.

I mean, a beautiful garden with a conservatory. Check out the houseplants inside the windows. This is a dream cake!


Look at the grass and the ivy climbing the walls.




Check out that fountain!


I love these tropical plants in terracotta pots.

There is even pots of tropical plants flanking the front door. The detail on this cake is unbelievable and a true plant lovers dream cake! I could not cut or eat this cake! Could you?

1 comment: