Monday, March 17, 2014

All Things Green

If you know me, you know that green is my favorite color. My nails are green, my purse is green, my clothes are green, my vehicle was green...... So I thought today, I would post some green flowers and pics. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'll start with 3 plants that definitely represent St. Patty's Day.....

Rhymcholaeliocattleya Ports of Paradise 'Emerald Isle'
'Irish Rose' African violet blossom























'Emerald Love' African violet











'Yukako' African violet

Dendrobium 'Burana Jade'













Begonia 'Baby Dress'



























Green anthurium flower
Dracaena 'Lemon Lime'























'Tiger' Boston Fern

Jade vine




















'Neverfloris' African violet
'River Nile' Begonia leaf





Ficus altissima variegata
Kohleria 'Ampallang'










Bird's Nest Sansieveria



















Philodendron 'Brasil'





















'Frozen In Time' African violet

'Limelight' Dracaena















Cymbidium orchid




























































African violet


A green owl in my crocodile fern
Have a green day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment